Monday, March 10, 2014

New hair!

Hi guys! Here's a quick short outfit post from when I did my hair at O2 Hair Studio over at Central. It was almost painful to depart from my pink hair, but my hair stylist Rudy convinced me that a darker colour was much more manageable and better for the hair's future... So I (tearfully) bade farewell. 

Read on for more rambling and details on the 'fit. 






Coat from Fa Yuen Street
H&M cropped top
American Eagle Outfitters jeggings
Topshop shoes
Divastravarius bag

Can't believe the weather is so cold again. Mostly seeing so much spring/summer item makes me want to bring out the tees and shorts... but to no avail. It almost gets uninspiring as I moan at the sight of my wardrobe (or the thought of even getting out of my PJs), but I know I will miss the cold as soon as summer gets here. So enjoy the layering people! As the Chinese saying goes, don't pack the winter layers till you eat the May dumplings...

Till next time,
xx

Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!