Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Rooftop Cinema night,

Hey guys! Recently I checked out the awesome Rooftop Cinema by Hushup HK, and I caught the classic Breakfast with Tiffany on a beautiful and breezy night. Read more about my experience below!







Calvin Klein Jacket
Top & shoes from Korea
Monki Pants


Rooftop Cinema is one of the regular events that Hushup hold every month or so, bringing a completely different experience to cinema and films. I've always envied outdoor cinemas and drive-in cinemas so being able to experience this was a dream come true for me! This time it was held in the heart of Central, in the outdoor terrace of Shore, an awesome steak lounge at the L place. We arrived and immediately loved the open air terrace with ample seats and tables, and a huge blowup screen ready for the movie to start! 



With complimentary yummy popcorn and a drink in our hands, we enjoyed the movie in the cool spring breeze. The only thing is you might want to get there early to grab a front row seat, because if you were like us and arrived rather late, you might not be able to quite hear the movie! (We saw the movie just fine though!)


This is absolutely perfect for an evening date or a friends gathering after work, and I look forward to more Rooftop Cinemas! I definitely preferred this over Underground Cinemas (super secret, location-revealed-only-to-attendees cinema in an underground bar), which I also checked out and watched Fight Club there. But open air and the awesome skyline? Yes in a heartbeat!

Check out their upcoming events like themed movie party or more rooftop and underground cinemas here! Slightly pricier ($130? for this event if I remember correctly, because I ordered and paid in bulk) than your usual cinematic experiences, but way better I would say.

Till next time,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Definitely something for me to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's well worth the time! & thanks for the visit x

      Delete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!