Thursday, April 3, 2014

What's in my bag: daily student essentials & must-haves

Hey guys! thought I'd do something a little more personal and fun, since I've been noticing a colour trend in my purchases over time... Here's a What's In My Bag post! 





Jadeco A6 notebook: I got this from Homeless at The One shopping mall at Tsim Sha Tsui. It was only just over hundred HKD, and you could get your own monogram done in a week. So obviously I was over the moon to get some budget but personalised stationary to keep my ideas and notes in!


Rayban (inspired?) Aluminium sunnies: Keep the sun out and the eyebags/dark circles concealed!! I got these from the unknown realm of Shenzhen, and I discovered that they didn't actually come in gold at all! But I love that they are unique and I love that they are inspired club masters, but most of all I love that it was only about 300HKD.

Neon Orange card holder: My first ever card holder, in celebration of actually owning name cards. I got this from an awesome leatherware shop on the ground floor of Rise Commercial Building (利時廣場) in TST (sorry forgot name!). Made from the softest veal leather, it has two sides, perfect to compartmentalise my own cards and cards received from others. :)


Vivienne Westwood continental bi-fold wallet: From the other half, everything I want in a wallet! By the way, it's so hard to get a bi/tri-fold with a photo slot AND a coin slot?! Of COURSE you need your wallet everyday, duh.


iPhone wire (top photo) & headphones: can't go anywhere or do anything without my headphones and juice wire for my phone. Tangle-free iPhone wire will keep my phone charged while it plays me jams for all sorts of things, because really, whose phone can go all day without dying at 4pm?!

EOS lip balm: Swear by this to keep my lips soft and them boys coming back! (jk about the boys part) This little gem comes in so many different flavours but passion fruit is my fave. Plus it keeps your lips sugary sweet, literally! If you don't have one, go get one. 


Cath Kidston penil case: last but not least, a student's gotta have their pens in place! Nothing like a weather-proof and brightly patterned pencil case to keep studying fun. It may look small, but it holds a lot of good stuff! (Like the cuticle oil pen peeking out there from Private Garden Workshop - organic and amazing smelling stuff, go check it out!)

Have you noticed a trend yet? Seems like the red/orange/pink/gold etc. have slowly sneaked its way into my palette! Good thing the IT colour this spring is orange! Bright colours always brighten up the day, so even if you're a B&W person, have a few small goodies in the bag to keep your chin up and organised! 

Tell me, what's in your bag?
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!