Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Insta-fits Roundup (summer edition)

Hey guys! I know I've been lacking in posts lately but super exciting ones will be coming soon I promise, as soon as I am done with my papers! For those who still don't follow me on Instagram, here's a quick round-up of all the iPhone outfits I've posted over there, in case you've missed them (like I missed you).


Cotton On jumpsuit


Carrera sunnies
MKL Collective top
One Teaspoon shorts


Korean top
Stylestalker pants


Denim jacket from Allied Plaza
H&M dress
Nike trainers

Styling tip: don't be afraid to mix and match patterns and bright colours, just make sure you break it up with some solid colours and never ever forget the OTT accessories.

Lots of prints and patterns still as you can see! But aren't we all just happy that summer is around soon? (ironically drizzling outside...) Anyway, a lot of exciting news coming in May, shoots, articles plus trips to Japan and Germany! Hopefully you're all as excited about summer as I am! 

Till next time,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!