Sunday, May 11, 2014

Vans SS14: putting a Spring in my step!

Hey guys! admit it, with all this rain you should probably ditch the heels for some trusty flats, sneakers and sandals so you aren't slipping and tripping on them puddles and wet roads. Well I've got two birds with one post today, because I'm showing you what Vans has in store for you this season, and that's nothing but flowers and sunshine (and not so much punk rock), so all you high heel junkies, time to eat your heart out!



First up, the The Beatles Yellow Submarine x Vans Collection! The most legendary band of all time plus some legendary skate shoes means beautiful and wearable art that is neither hipster nor ever out of style. Take your pick from slip-ons, lace-ups or Sk8-Hi. Or... better yet, one pair of each!



Seriously in love with this pink pair Sea of Monsters slip-ons above, cause they're kind of girly, yet boy-ish enough to be comfortable and wearable! Not to mention an awesome abstract of an ocean. But who could say no to the four guys dancing in a web of yellows and greens? Not me.



Denims and monochrome checks. Classic Vans. Yet they're so easy to wear it's almost like a second skin, so why not match my shoes too? White tee, short shorts and slip-on. Summer I'm ready for ya!


He loves me, he loves me not... Screw that, I love these shoes and that's what matters! These are by far my favourite because of the daisy prints that makes it a little bit girly, yet the black and white are easy to match. Plus I'm sucker for typography, especially cursive, so this one is a no brainer.




These floral prints have me absolutely smitten! They're colourful and dashing in hues of pink and red. They're a little bit oriental too, which makes them kind of exotic in my eye. The half cabs are perfect for the boy-ish look, and the slip-ons are great with summer dresses



Of course, the basics. They've tuned up the classic shape with some cute tribal patterns and pastel shades, so they go great with just any basic item in your wardrobe!



Last but not least, the ASPCA collection. Not only are they covered in cute animals, they actually are for a great cause! A portion of the sale of this collection will go to ASPCA to help abandoned puppies and kittens, so animal lovers and fashionistas, this one's for you.

Love them? Want them? Head on over to Vans at Langham Place, New Town Plaza and many other more places for a pair!

Till next time,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Stephanie who is the intern you met yesterday:)
    Nice Blog! Love the pattern of the Vans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy!!! Thanks for getting in touch! I almost wanted to go back and add you on FB before I left haha. Thank you so much! LOVEE your blog too x

      Delete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!