Sunday, June 15, 2014

Feeling Fendi

Hey guys! Quick outfit for a happy monday morning. Everyone's pretty obsessed with the feline I mean Fendi sunglasses, and with no exception so am I! It's perfect to glam up any gloomy day, and makes you feel like an instant celeb even with you have two heavy eye bags underneath. As usual, more details under the cut. 





(looking extremely chubs, which reminds me that I am in dire need of some exercise and clean eating. Hence I ordered the Tiny Tea detox and can't wait for it to arrive these two days! Will give a detailed review super soon.)


Fendi Iridia sunglasses
American Retro top
Ida Sjöstedt for Monki pants
Pedder Red silver pumps

I won't lie, dresses are not my thang compared to the always comforting and flattering trousers. You've got your pant suits for work, shorts for workouts (mostly lounging), and every other suitable cut for any occasion under the sun. Plus they can be in a kaleidoscope of colours and shapes, which could accustom for fat and sexy days. That's why I count the number of two-legged-bottoms in my wardrobe, let alone try, and I've just recently added another pair of beautiful/amazing/gorgeous high-waisted wide-legged black pants from H&M to the collection. 

Back to this outfit though, these floral babies in electric blue and covered in symmetric patterns are grrreat for elongating them legs. Plus they're easily a statement piece in the outfit, without having to over-accessorize. Pair it with a muted top like I did and you're good to go. (Covering yourself in sequins optional, obvsly.)

Oh yeah and those Fendi glasses? Need I say more?!

Till next time,
xx

Photos by the always amazing Gabrielle Salonga Photography, outfit c/o A-vibe HK.
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!