Friday, June 22, 2012

Interrupting with some shamelessness!

Hi all!


I was skyping my bestfriend and having a makeup tips sharing sesh. I know you can't really tell (terrible photo I apologise) but here's the run down quickly, I'm using:
 the raved Costal Scents 88 warm palette
Maybelline gel eyeliner
the Amazing Cosmetics concealer
YSL Touche Eclat
and amazingly no mascara cause well, I wasn't even going out.

But I digress! The real reason I am here is... I just entered a GUESS blogger contest and I know practically nobody reads this but if anybody at all will be so kind and help me like my style board and help me gain style points below, that'll be great!



I will be posting up new photos really really soon. I'll also hopefully be heading down to the Hermes "the Gift of Time" exhibition at Elements really really soon! So excited!

Apologies for the lack of accents on french words, and I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!