Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#nofilter





Black woven cropped top
ASOS leopard print high-waisted shorts
Dr Martens Pascal boots in black

//

Hello! Very excited to share this outfit because fall is here! I finally had the chance to bring back my fall wardrobe and I'm filled with new inspirations as to how to work my old clothes in new ways. This was one of them! 

This random branded top I got from Mongkok is super versatile.  And the shorts are great tucked in or out, so it works well with a lot of items. My boots are my saviour because they can often come in the place of heels and still give an edge to the outfit.

Also I just got my nails done today and I went out of my comfort zone and into patterns and mustaches hehe. Hope you like those! I'm planning to put together a post of all my past nail designs just for kicks.

And yes yes, I did say I was going to post about my shoes but I hope that can wait. Sorry for the lack of quality with these photos, I was too excited (and had too little time) to set up my tripod and camera!

Hope you all have a lovely week.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!