Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 will be just fine,


At the back:
Balenciaga inspired (yes) bag 
Cheap Monday booties (I.T. outlet)
Generic furry boots

Top to bottom / left to right:
H&M V-neck sweaters ($99 each!)
White & denim shirts (to sweeten up the sweater deal)
Dark green & wine red knitted sweaters
Cross pull-over sweater
Spongebob sweatpants (haha $25 for some fun)
Skirt/leggings two-in-one
Levi's jeans in classic blue / tribal print
Generic bandage skirts in grey and wine red

All these are really inexpensive items apart from the jeans.

//

This was a huge (to me anyway) haul kick-starting this new year. I haven't had a chance to do winter shopping till now and finally I've gotten some time and money!
This winter I am huge (and I mean HUGE) on sweaters. I've got a couple more stored in my closet from last season but from this picture you can tell I bought three thicker sweaters and two thinner v-necks.


Shirts + sweater combo is my current favourite for this season because it's effortlessly classy. In the picture above I'm sporting my new shirt and knitted sweater from the haul. I love the cute details on the collar, which also gets you a bit of conversation.

Anyway this post will end abruptly here. I promise I'll get some new photos right away. Meanwhile hope you've had a lovely lovely lovely new year's eve and an amazing year ahead.

Be good my children.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!