Friday, May 17, 2013

Nouveau 2013


As promised, my post on the Nouveau 2013 charity fashion show: a fashion & entertainment night created by a team of students to raise funds for the Hong Kong Children's Cancer Foundation. I was fortunately invited by my friend who works with Pretty Dangerous Jewellery, which had products featured in the show as well as le raffle prize.


I was super impressed with the whole set-up and how professional it was! No way could I have achieved anything like this during my secondary school days. The venue (Artistree @ One Island East) was major impressive, and so was their music, food, drinks (champers hehe), photo booth & goodie bag filled to the brim with freebies & vouchers. 


But of course the best part was the fashion! They featured many well-known brands as well as rising local designers. All the models were recruited students, and their walks were so cute! Watching them strut calmly and confidently in their sky-high Loubs made me want to wobble in gorgeous shoes and couture for an evening. 


On top of all the pretty clothes, they also had bands, a cappella groups, singers and dance performances  which were the highlights of the evening. The cherry of it all though, was seeing Zoe (fashiononymous) & JJ (the Wanderlister) up close... I swear next time I'll work up some courage.



Forever21 Tee
skirt from Mongkok
Dr. Marten boots
Jack Wills tote bag (out of sight sorry!)


Here, a pretty vain photo of yours truly to end this abruptly. 
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!