Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tropical fever,




Plain white T(ee) from Giordano
Pineapple skirt from H&M
Cardigan from KL trip
Dr Martens boots

Oh hey there! Outfie time! (It's a thing okay) plus a quick instagram update from my friend's birthday dinner tonight. 

I am in love with H&M this season! They have the basics and they have the crazy prints and they have the most gorgeous and runway-looking pieces all in one store. Best part is, their prices are way better than Topshop or Zara. (sorry not sorry) Granted, sometimes their quality isn't comparable, but let's be honest here we don't need something we can wear for a million times. As long as it doesn't break on the 5th run, I'm happy.

Although shoes are a different matter and I always opt for real leather shoes (!!) because they last longer and tend to wear with age in a better looking manner. Also they don't stink. (just saying)

Apologise for my gigantic face, was trying to show the details of the outfit. Also sorry for the yellow/sepia-ish filter (from instagram).

Thank you for the great feedback on my previous post, I'm crying with happy tears!

much love,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love your pineapple skirt - so cute! I haven't been to H&M in a while, I probably should! x

    P.S. I haven't bought anything from Topshop either, haha a tad expensive yikes!
    www.exoddinary.com

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!