Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's pick: Mason Pearson Junior hairbrush

Hey guys! Welcome back from the whirlwind that's Chinese New Year! Galloping through we're onto Valentine's Day already. First of all, Happy Valentine's to you all! Today I'm going to do a quick review on one of the most expensive hairbrush, and one also raved by celebrities and royalties alike - the Mason Pearson hairbrush. This is definitely one of my most expensive purchase of this kind, if ever. So read on if you want to know more!




 So I was just wondering in the vast world that is the internet, trying to find a place in the 'Kong to get some CHI silk infusion potion (psst, anybody knows where?!), and ran into THE most expensive hairbrush I've ever seen. Like what, seriously, over $1000 for a hairbrush?! Not even a treatment costs nearly as much. So my curiosity drove me to google about this brand and I was so surprised by the reviews and raves!


Mason Pearson have been in the business of hairbrush for a century to come, and until now, every single one of them are hand-polished and made in London. Their winning design of air-cushioned brush not only cushions the pressure when you brush (and make cool noises), but also prevents excess tearing and splitting of hair. The boar hair mixed with nylon pins on the brush will not only work through any kind of kinks and knots with ease, but also brings back shine and removes dust and dirt from your gorgeous mane. 


It's no wonder that apparently even the late Princess Diana refused to leave the house without her favourite MP brush in her bag. Do a little bit of googling yourself, and you'll find that MP brushes are the treasures of celebs, hair stylists and hair lovers.  I myself have tried and tested the amazing effect of this brush. Seriously, the first time I brushed my hair with MP, it cleaned my hair of all kinds of unspeakable stuff, made it straight and obedient, got rid of all knots (without pulling my head off), and even gave me a massage on top of it all! 


If you're interested, I got mine off of eBay, but make sure you avoid any fakes and scams! They come in many different sizes and combos of hair/pins, so make sure you check out their website and more reviews to know which model you need. 

P.S. if you're in need of something more wallet friendly, nylon brushes keep knots away, natural boar hair brushes does a great job distributing shine (fancy way of saying getting rid of greasy hair)!

Till next time,
HAPPY V-DAY!! 
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!