Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guess everything doesn't come complete,



Vintage glasses
Chanel inspired glasses
Forever21 Chiffron top
generic maxi dress
low-cut converse
generic cushioned tote

Hello everyone! It's been a very long week for me both physically and emotionally. A lot of changes have been happening in my life and everything seems to be going uphill finally! (no jinxing it) 

This is just another outfit for work. They've banned shorts completely and I have to be a bit more creative for work nowadays. I didn't expect this combination but when I threw it all together at 9 in the morning I was happy enough.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and I'll be seeing you soon. 

P.S. I really want to show off my amazing Steve Madden wedges soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!