Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quick I.T. sale post






Jeffrey Campbell the Captive shoes in beige
As Known As de Rue black and white platforms
PaPer minT see-through envelope bag

//

Went with madre to Miramar's I.T. sale last weekend and managed to pick a few items off the sales rack. The Jeffrey Campbells are new arrivals though (hee!) For now I can only review one of the items, which is the JCs. 

They are genuine leather loafers, and they are some real tough and thick leather. I wore them for a day, and I had more walking to do than I'd realise in the morning. I ended up with really bad blisters and raw flesh on my ankle by the end of the night, despite using multiple plasters made for evil evil shoes. Although I'm pretty sure they'll break in soon when I wear them a few hours at a time, and I'll end up with a perfect pair of beige loafers in no time.

I've been pretty packed with work and outings so by the time I get home I'm too tired to get my camera on self-timer! But I have plenty of outfits in mind already! So be expecting something from me soon. Plus I'm still waiting for the photos from my friend for the Hermes exhibition!

Meantime, have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!