Friday, July 27, 2012

Deuces,

black / floral frames
Forever21 earrings
leather key & skull pendent
Miss oversized denim shirt
Forever21 black V-neck tee
generic washed jeggings
Cotton On sling bag
Jeffery Campbell loafers

 //

Finally! A new outfit post. I've been so swamped with work that I've missed out a couple of outfits. *sadface* I particularly liked my leopard shorts look. I shall recreate my looks soon! 

This oversized denim shirt is quickly becoming my favourite thing in this rainy season because it keeps me warm plus you can dress it up, or down to your own liking. I had the trusty Converse on the other day, but today I switched it up with this pair of gorgeous JCs.

Ha, I'm still trying to find a good spot for my camera. Right now I'm relying on auto-focus, self-timer, quick feet and a stack of jeans. 

Follow me on instagram @ikaare for more frequent / personal updates!

TGIF!, and have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!