Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt,


Accessories: 
Forever21 earrings
Cotton On sling bag

Nothing that I was wearing is from any legitimate store with a brand. 
(hahaha thrift stores / cheap stores ftw)

Anyway just another quick post to test out my camera! This time I have flash on, but I feel like it looks a lot harsher. Do let me know which you prefer if you have the time! And excuse the mess that is my room... oh gosh. Wish you guys can have a better look of my messy bun, they're always a lot of fun. Also cause I barely ever have my hair up.

In other news, I have a custom domain for the site and new header! Please enjoy.

Have a lovely evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!