Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Work hard play hard,




H&M floral open back shirt
Forever21 basic spaghetti tank
Vanity denim shorts
Steve Madden wedges
Envelope bag (mentioned in my prev. IT post)

//

Sorry for the short-ish hiatus. So August 3rd me and my cousin went for the Tiesto party at W Hotel and it was pretty great! There was a pool party on the 76th floor and in the Great Ballroom there were many awesome DJs spinning that night. 

We bought the VIP tickets which got us one welcome drink and access to the pool party. We drank a couple of drinks and shots and got pretty high just bouncing to amazing electric music. Sadly I nearly died dancing in those sky high Steve Madden wedges (although they're really really comfortable already for their height) and actually missed Tiesto's appearance. But hey, it wasn't for the lack for trying. We arrived at 9ish 10 and I stayed till 2plus. (points for effort please)

Finally I get to show these babies off in an outfit post. Tres happy.

Side note, Revlon was doing a promotion that night and I received a sample of their latest mascara plus a polaroid (yay freebies). They do your nails and lashes on the spot and it was really cute! I will do a detail post on that later.

Meanwhile have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!