Friday, August 17, 2012

Taken aback,


Oh my god. I just received an email yesterday telling me that I'm one of the semi-finalist in the Guess One To Watch blogger contest. I don't even... how? I'm not sure who voted for me (probably nobody... quack quack), but I actually got in! So I submitted all that I have (literally all the outfit photos I have of myself, which is like five...) and tried my best to give a good blog post.

Hmm, I'm not sure where this is going but it's exciting and I wanna share it here! Meanwhile, I just collected my CUHK student ID so that's exciting. I photoshopped my photo and my mom told me it was ugly. Thanks, thanks.

Anyway please refer below to one of my better outfit posts (Tiesto partaaay) and have a great weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!