Monday, September 24, 2012

Apologies!


p.s. loving these camo loafers they are super comfy! Got them from the Tung Chung On Pedder outlet and they are Penfield and Sperry limited edition crossover! They are absolutely perfect for running around in campus!

First off I'm sorry that I've been away for so long and have not said a word. I've been caught up in getting settled down in school, sorting out some personal stuff as well as getting used to the cultural shock that is university life. It's also been tough that my DSLR got borrowed back (i.e. returned) to my dad and I'm only left with my iphone4!

But but but I've caught a new feel of casual college outfits and I'm bursting to share it on helloabella.com. I promise I'll be back once I'm properly ready!


Another thing is, I got chosen for Guess One to Watch blogger contest! I'm a winner! Seriously I am so honored and surprised that my tiny entry actually got chosen! I will be sent a winner's package and I'll definitely be snapping some shots for you guys to see. Meanwhile, please see my instagram for more personal and recent updates.

Again, I apologise for my unannounced hiatus! Hope you've had a lovely September so far!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!