Friday, October 19, 2012

overload,




Forever21 open-back tank
Forever21 grey cardigan
Levi's skinny jeggings
Penfield x Sperry camo loafers

Hey guys I'm back! I just got back from work (yes) and just wanted to upload something here. This is my typical work/school outfit, varying the top and/or accessories. I know its nothing extremely inspiring but I thought it's nice to share what I'm super into right now.

So basically its always a comfy tee or top with jeans/shorts and loafers. Tote bag is a definite must as well because they can fit everything you need for a day out or a school day in. It's getting a bit chilly here in Hong Kong now that autumn is around, so throw on a cardigan or hoodie for that extra bit of comfort. This combo is terribly comfortable (trust me) and its flattering for all shapes and sizes.

Side note, the black tank I'm wearing actually has a gorgeous open back, but I didn't get to get a shot of it! (sad face) I will when I wear it again for a different occasion I promise.

Yes yes I have received the winner's package from GUESS, and I will blog about that soon as well. Just want you guys to know that I am well and busy. College is tough stuff y'know!

Meanwhile, stay well and have a fab weekend.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!