Thursday, February 14, 2013

Give me something fun to do,


Day 1:
FCUK jacket
Levi's jeans
oxford ballet flats


Day 2: (where everything had to be red and new)
Brands Outlet striped shirt
Garage red skinnies
DKNY clutch
Sebago x Mdot boots


Night 2:
Cotton On red tribal print dress


Day 3:
Denim shirt
Armani Exchange tee
Hollister shorts

//

Sums up my outfits in the tropical Malaysia! Stayed at the Westin hotel and it was just so lovely to be in the sun for a few days. Loads of shopping done, will consider doing a haul video/post thing. 

Are my shoes pretty or what! They're from Sebago and I will do a post on that next. Apologies on the quality on the photos... They're really just.. I'm looking into a new camera.

Hope you all took lots of angpaos (red packets) and had a lovely chinese new year! Here's to a great start of another amazing year!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!