Sunday, February 24, 2013

Walking a thousand miles,


Hello hello all! Sorry this post was slightly delayed. Just before Chinese New Year, I was invited to the new Sebago store at Mira Mall to have a look around. I've always been a fan of the casual style, so their shoes are just right up my alley.

The brand have been in Hong Kong for a while now, but now they've finally got their own store! Sebago is a historical brand originating from US in the 40s, known for their leather boat shoes. But now they've evolved into a modern brand, emphasizing on design as well as quality.


I personally tried out a few pairs and it was so hard to choose just which one was my favourite! Their colourful leather loafers were of course my go-to, but I decided to try on some boots too (per my friend's advice).

Sebago have since collaborated with a few artists to create the Artisan Collection, and I have (unknowingly) picked up pairs from the same artist! She is none other than Mdot Booji.

Docksides and Mdot Apache

Left to right: Mdot Nelson, boots from AW12 collection, lime green Docksides (so cute for summer!)

The shoes are all super comfortable and soft, you can really go without socks and not have blisters rubbed out. My fall/winter fave would be the burgundy/brown boots in the middle. They are water-proof as well, which is awesome for rainy seasons.


My bestie trying on their men's collection.


So after ages of trying (and posing and strutting), me and my friend both agreed that I should get the Mdot boots. They're easy to match with shorts or jeans, even dresses! (see my CNY post) and they're perfect for the coming summer season.


 

Phew that was a long post! In short, I do hope you guys check out the store and their shoes, they're super comfy (I promise). And a huge thank you to the staff at the store for letting me try on about like ten pairs of shoes (haha), you guys are so nice.

You can find Sebago at:
Shop 202, 2/F, Mira Mall, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: 2377 2925

Hope you've had a lovely weekend & tell them Karen sent you.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!