Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TGIT!

As a result of following the various fashion weeks snapshots on instagram, I have found my new brand of interest, Thursday Friday!



I initially saw their special edition totes for the Smurfette fashion show in NYC this year. I instantly got interested and wanted to find out more. On their website they had such cute bags, (even though they didn't have the Smurfette ones sob) I couldn't help but wanted one. Of course, all things wonderful are far far away in the US, so when I painstakingly decided to order one, I had to wait for a little less than a month to receive it here in Hong Kong. 

I just got mine this morning and here's the unpacking process! 









I was actually quite surprised at the size, it's not very big at all. But it's definitely roomy inside. Even if it's just a tote bag, it isn't a flimsy one, and had a cute monogram extra layer inside the bag plus a little pocket. The print and detail is great as well. Everything came up to around $500hkd which was a good deal in my opinion! (also cause I used their Valentine's deal which took 30% off the price, roughly same amount as the original shipping cost hehe)

Honestly I can't wait to use it, it seems like the perfect summer bag for school and the beach! If you're wondering, my bag is the XO Fuchsia Together bag. They also come in a bigger and smaller size.

P.S. Is it too early to think about another one already? But I just saw a nude one and it's so cute!! 

Be good and have fun,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!