Thursday, March 21, 2013

Round-up of things I can't have,

Hello! It's not really me to post photos that aren't taken by me because I feel like everyone can see them where they're from and it'd be slightly pointless of me to make a collection. But lately there have been so many amazing things appearing on my news feed I had to make a style post.

So here's my somewhat Spring Summer 2013 things-that-caught-my-eye round-up.





Miss Selfridge Cold Shoulder Bodycon Dress
Miss Selfridge Harness Dress
Miss Selfridge Black Rib Strap Maxi Dress
Topshop Hater vest
Topman Purple Dork Hi-roll T-shirt
(all via F3 Singapore)
Dr Martins studded sandals
(via popbee)

PS. I cannot wait for Topshop to open in Hong Kong. And another Jack Wills is opening in Festive Walk. I sure hope everyone's wallet is well prepped for the huge hit it's going to get very soon (!!!)

Be well,
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!