Monday, April 1, 2013

A cup of tea would be lovely,















Japanese white shirt
Cotton On skater skirt
Cheap Monday wedges
generic black cardigan

//

Went to Jack Will's opening at Festive Walk last week. It's not the first store in Hong Kong so it really wasn't a huge huge deal. But I do like the brand and their stuff so nevertheless I was very excited to attend! Tried to work a preppy look, not sure if it really worked out all that well haha!

It was crazy crowded and VIPs were given a goodie bag with a freebie tote specially made for the event (it had Festive Walk 2013 printed on it) and there was the usual champagne and music. But sidenote, I had my first ever cupcake and it was amazing. 

I generally prefer their accessories and small items over their clothes, and as you know I am a proud owner of not one, but two of their totes. So it was nice seeing new prints out and a bigger variety of accessories (ipad case!) 

Anyway if you are near the area, drop by and check out their stuff. Students get 5% discount!

oh yes, ps I got bangs. Still not sure if it sits well with me haha.

Be good,
x

1 comment:

  1. I like the style of your blog a lot.
    gotta come to your blog more often!

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!