Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Michael Kors new store in Shatin


















Thanks to the perks of being a Sassy intern, I've had the pleasure to visit the spanking new Michael Kors store over at Shatin New Town Plaza few weeks back and here are some photos of my visit!

Apart from the classic styles, this store is the first in the 852 to carry Michael by Michael Kors, the more casual and ready-to-wear line. I am just in love with their neon floral prints, and of course their huge collection of small accessories & shoes.

My favourite are their bangles and bracelets. (In which I bought for a steal! Yay for media discounts hehe) I have my eyes on their dashing pink bags and color-crashing wallets too, but they were a tad too expensive for me right now.

Definitely give them a visit, because the store is just so pretty! New Territories have finally another reason for a visit, even though it's practically far away from anything civilised lol.

Much love,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Been looking for MICHAEL KORS shop in Hongkong. Thanks to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment! And I'm so glad my blog could've been of help. :)

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!