Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pop of summer,







Top from Zara Trafaluc
Jeggings from H&M
Bag from Thufri (check out my review here)
Shoes from As Known As De Rue
(totally awesome) Smiley earrings from Monki

Hello you!

This is my first pair of bright jeans and it's just so much fun to wear in the summer! Plus my bright pink Thufri bag finally has a chance of being out in the sun (like its supposed to be) and the colors colliding makes being out in the boiling sun that much more bearable.

Plus my new obsession with My Little Pony is being reflected by the gorgeous Pinky Pie hanging off whatever bag I go out with. (Big thanks to my sister who brought it all the way from Malaysia, HK's Mcdonald's can suck it!)

I'm finding myself more and more drawn to white this season, and being a girl who's always avoided it in the past, my summer wardrobe is getting a huge update. On the bright side, at least the white trend is running into fall/winter as well...

Till next time,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!