Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Insta-manfits, (recurring item multi-ways)

Insta-manfits (n.) Outfits that are menswear inspired and have been photographed and uploaded onto Instagram. 

If you don't follow me, this is what you missed! And yes not every (amazingly awesome, kidding) outfits make it as a full post because I don't always lug my DSLR around with me. Guilty. But not because I don't put as much effort into putting them together, I promise! Read on for more (and different!!) looks with recurring items. Yes, I do wear the same sweater twice in a week and no, I'm not running out of clothes to wear.

Monki pants, H&M beanie, Forever 21 earrings.

Mens varsity jacket from Allied Plaza @ Prince Edward, Zara skirt, Uniqlo socks, Dr. Marten shoes

Jacket from Fa Yuen Street, Stradivarius bag, Monki skirt, shoes from boutique in TST

Denim jacket from boutique in TST, Billionaire Boys Club tee, Monki Skirt

Oversized sweatshirt from boutique in TST, Partrick Cox union jack watch, b+ab bag


Feeling more and more manly lately, sporting a lot of oversized and collared items. The formula goes like this: oversized jacket + sweater (optional) + shirt then swing it down with either any kind of girly skirt + pointed flats/heels/oxfords. It's up to you if you want to man it up and do the man pants too.

And f-yeah, I only ever wear those two pairs of shoe-drobe staples ever lol. Also Monki is almost like a new-found favourite of mine, I love their items which are wallet-friendly, especially during sale, and are not mega-boring.

And oh my hair is ever changing because... well because I dyed it purple and then chopped half of it off with a pair of kitchen scissors. And now I've got it bright magenta (literally almost this colour) again teehee!

Be the man, do the right thing!
Till next time,
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!