Thursday, August 15, 2013

Feeling pink






Topshop neon pink knit top
Zara skorts
As Known As Rue platforms
b+ab sling bag
Topshop shades
H&M arm candies

Hello gorgeous people! I know I haven't had an outfit post in like forever and still I have a couple of previews backlogged but I've had this shoot planned for quite a while now so here we go!

I got this top from Topshop Hong Kong's first ever sale (!!!) and got an extra 10% off student discount, yay me! And I know these pair of Zara babies have been everywhere and they well deserve to be. They can be worn with everything and anything. 

I threw this look together feeling quite whimsical and I'm so glad it turned out alright. Shot this with a remote control on the roof of my gorgeous school dorm and the weather that day was just amazing. I guess Hong Kong can be quite temperamental when it comes to weather huh.

Anyway, more previews to come!

xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!