Monday, August 12, 2013

POBAI: Joyce FW13 preview

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that there's quite a gap between my last post and this one. I've just finished moving out of my school dorms and into my new apartment and the internet took quite a few days to fix. Anyhooo here's the (sort of late) JOYCE FW13 preview, c/o Sassy Hong Kong for letting me in on the fab event!

It is quite a picture heavy post so I will let the pictures do most of the talking. The fall winter trends this year is embellishments without a doubt. We're also seeing a huge amount of furs and leather which is always good for the cold. 

Scroll down for more goodness from the numerous designers that Joyce carries and see what inspiration you can get (also what to save up for). 



































Hope you enjoyed the photo preview as much as I did! As usual I am obsessed with the OTT accessories lol. DIY maybe? :)

Much love,
xx 
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

6 comments:

  1. So many things to see at that preview right! Haha, I was just wondering what POBAI is, then I looked back at your older posts & figured it out lol!

    www.exoddinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! hahahah you're so cute. We need to go to these previews together more often! Looking forward to CO

      K
      xx

      Delete
  2. yess! we should do some collab! or hunting photos together><

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! email me and get it touch if you're up for a collab :D

      K
      x

      Delete
  3. so many great things, special clutches and necklaces http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/korea-style-week.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) checked out your blog and loved it!!

      visit again soon

      K
      x

      Delete

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!