Thursday, August 1, 2013

Helloabella Hauls: Giordano & Topicks

Hello one and all! 

This is an overdue post on a cheap haul that I went on like in June. I am a basic girl and I always love me some go-to easy tees and no-effort-required flats and flip-flops. So here's what I got for an amazingly low price & high value!


Cute mid-length socks for some boots time. $250 for 8 pairs if I remembered correctly, so ~$31.5 a pair.


Plain and basic (with a slight stretch but very cottony) tees: $99 for 2
I mean seriously guys it can't really get any better than this.




This is the new pair of Top Slider by Sperry I got from Topicks from their closing down sale. You will never guess how much it was. $150. Whaaaaaat?!!?!?! What is life. My other pair of Sperry was being tortured and worn by me so often I knew it had to be relieved of duty sooner or later. (see for yourselves)


And finally a pair of Havaianas, again on sale from Topicks for $1xx (less than $150... somewhere like $139? A knock down from the normal $3xx) and it has a Swarovski crystal element on it! *cheers*


Old (and one size too big) next to new! One pair of flip-flops is never enough guys.

Anyway I'm pretty sure the offer for Giordano has changed (sorry for such a late post!!) and Topicks has closed down since my last visit. It was at World Trade Centre over at Causeway Bay if anyone remembers...

Till next post (in a day or two), be good!
xx
Bloglovin' Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thought :)

Keep up with the latest fashion news and local finds on Facebook!